Acceptable Proof of California Residency
- California voter’s registration card.
- California (540) tax returns giving California as the home address (with acceptable dates).
- Paycheck stub or letter of employment verification on company letterhead (Signed by a manager of the personnel department).
- DMV printout.
- California utility bill (DWP, gas, telephone, cable – all utility bills count as one proof).
- California health insurance or Medi-Cal ID.
- Car registration and/or car insurance (California company).
- Military discharge papers (DD214) or Leave and Earnings statement (Indicating California as State of Record).
- Union membership in a California local.
MMJ DOCTORS ONLINE